|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
You are invited to apply for Discovery Health HR administrator Internship designed for young graduates with relevant qualifications in Human Resource management. Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives.
Discovery Health seeks out and invests in exceptional individuals who understand and support the core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within the society.
|SEE ALSO: #FCMBFlexxtern 5.0: First City Monument Bank Paid Internship 2021|
What to Expect
The successful applicant will support the Performance Services Department with day to day HR administration and will be an integral part of the Performance Services Team assisting with, but not limited to the following:
- Recruitment administration
- HR Administration
- Data Capturing
- Project Administration etc.
- Be an ambassador for Discovery Health Performance Services
Interested applicants for Discovery Health HR administrator Internship Program are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Minimum 3 years related qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology (Completed)
- Highly proficient MS Office Skills
- No working experience
|SEE ALSO: DHL Group AIESEC Internship Program for Students and Young Graduates|
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong focus on Service Excellence
- Takes Initiative
- Process and Task driven
- Attention to detail.
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential correspondence/information
- Manages time effectively
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way, within strict SLAs
- Works productively in a pressurized environment
- Discovery Health processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong Relationship skills
- Strong Collaboration skill
How to Apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Schlumberger Technology Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (Paid Internship)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.