|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
What is the equity research challenge about?
Participants will research into companies, following a more data-driven process. This will be a great opportunity to get exposed to quantamental research and also a useful learning experience for those considering careers in investment!
- 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱: Feb 14 2022 – Feb 28 2022
- Open to graduates (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Phd) from 2020 – 2024
- Open to Individual and Group (up to 3 people) participation
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Goi Peace Foundation Essay Competition for Youth worldwide|
𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝟭: 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘌𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘈’𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘗𝘚. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴.
- 1 Mar 2022 at 0700 (GMT +7): Release of competition questions and instructions via email
- 15 Mar 2022 at 2259 (GMT +7): Final report due date
- 25 Mar 2022: Release of shortlist for Round 2
𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝟮: 𝗣𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
Our Fundamental Research Team will shortlist around 5 finalists from Round 1 and they will have around a week to prepare for their presentation.
- Tentatively 2 Apr 2022: Online Presentation and Q&A Session
- Tentatively 4 Apr 2022: Top 3 winners will be announced via email
- 1st prize: US$500
- 2nd prize: US$250
- 3rd prize: US$100
- Finalist consolation prize: US$50
|SEE ALSO: Yidan Prize for Education Research and Development 2022|
- Dive deeper into equity research with questions posted by our Portfolio Managers and Fundamental Researchers who are experts in the field.
- An experience to interact and get feedback from the professionals in the field.
- Win a cash prize of up to US$500.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘋𝘛𝘓 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱/𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭-𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
How to Apply
Register below by submitting your details. For Group registration, please submit the details of all group members together. Each group will only require to register once. Open to Vietnam, India and the Phillipines
Registration Link: https://dytechlab.com/dtlweb/campaign/group/
*𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Polygon Bootcamp Africa 2022 for Web3 Developers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.