|KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!|
|👤 For (Open to): Everyone|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 05, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Grants,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Grants|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Are you an impact enterprise, working in or across the African continent? Then apply for the 2021 Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme. The accelerator programme is currently seeking six social enterprises working specifically on sanitation and hygiene issues in Africa.
The Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator was established to help social entrepreneurs acquire the knowledge, tools, and networks necessary to improve the lives of children around the world. The accelerator supports UNICEF’s goals to give a fair chance in life to every child especially the disadvantaged.
Eligibility Criteria | Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme
To be eligible for the Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme 2021:
- The social enterprise must be working in or across Africa and must be a nonprofit, hybrid, or for-profit social enterprise.
- The enterprise must have two founders/executives/senior leaders that can represent the enterprise over the course of the 2-year Accelerator and are comfortable working in English.
- The enterprise has strong evidence of impact over at least 3 years and has a plan for how to use the Duke-UNICEF award to scale that impact in the next 3-5 years.
- Deploys a promising sanitation and hygiene product and/or service, innovative supply chain model, business model, or other approach that has potential for widespread, sustainable impact.
- Enterprise or enterprise innovation adheres to UNICEF Innovation Principles.
- Preference for social enterprises that have existing working relationship with UNICEF or a UNICEF country office.
- $25,000 unrestricted, one-time grant.
- Personalized coaching from social enterprise experts at Duke University and field experts from UNICEF.
- Bespoke mentoring
- Capacity building
- Duke University student support
- Access to the programme’s broad networks
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme 2021 are to complete the application after answering eligibility questions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Call for Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education | USD100,000|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📩 Stay in the know with our Newsletter
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 25, 2021: Call for Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education | USD100,000
» Jun 25, 2021: Call For Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education in Africa Expo
» Jun 25, 2021: Federal Government Academy, Suleja 2021/2022 Admission into JSS1
» Jun 26, 2021: Sapiens Plurum 2021 Short Fiction Contest | Prize: $1800
» Jun 27, 2021: Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youths to Study in Morocco
» Jun 27, 2021: Zurich Enterprise Challenge for Students Worldwide
» Jun 28, 2021: 2021 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program
» Jun 28, 2021: Get paid $100 per Story, $20 per Poem in the BIPOC Writers Fee-Free Submission
» Jun 28, 2021: University of Queensland Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme in Australia 2021-2022
» Jun 29, 2021: 2021 Sunday Dare Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduate Students
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|