|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 11, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The 2022/23 application for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship (ESED) programme will be open for students from developing countries studying for a postgraduate course in Sustainable Energy. The scholarships are intended to foster the next generation of energy, climate and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
The scholarship is sponsored by a unique CEO-led alliance of leading global electricity companies promoting electrification and sustainable energy development. Students from the developing countries are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to develop their career path.
|SEE ALSO: The University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship Awards 2022/23|
To be eligible for the 2022/23 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development.
- Applicants must be full-time students undertaking masters studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy and other relevant fields.
- Applicants must possess relevant bachelor’s degree that will enable them gain admission to study sustainable energy development related course.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the scholarship programme.
- Applicants must provide relevant supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates and reference letters as required during the application process.
How to Apply
To apply for the for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2022-2023, applicants should proceed to the online application portal. Applicants are to ensure that they have all the required information and documents on hand to complete their applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Holland: UM Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme 2022-2023|
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
- Program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program. You may alternatively share the URL of a webpage detailing your program of choice.
- University transcript(s)
- Two reference letters or forms.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.