|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
- Applicants must be in their second year
- Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary
institution in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology related course.
- Applicants must be able to write a 500 word compelling essay using the Objective section of their profile created on the Edugrant website.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have a CGPA of 4.5 and above.
- Applicants must be following all our social media handles
My career plans, motivations and aspirations for impact.
|SEE ALSO: UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships for International Students|
How to Apply
Taking note of the scholarship deadline, interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website – www.edugrantng.org , read the criteria carefully and follow the instructions.
To Submit Entries for the Scholarship Program Follow all Edugrant’s social media page; Instagram: @edugrant_ng Facebook: Edugrantng
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.