|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Nigerians, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Ekiti State Digital Skills Academy (ESDA) is an initiative designed to provide youths in Ekiti state with the technology and soft skills competence needed to access local and global job market opportunities. The program covers 4 learning tracks: Front End Software Development, Back End Software Development, Product Design and Product Management.
- Youths between the ages of 16-35 years who currently reside in Ekiti State.
- Applicants must have basic digital literacy.
|SEE ALSO: Federal Government of Nigeria Training Programme in Technical & Vocational Skills for Nigerian Youths 2023|
- To facilitate access to economic opportunities for Ekiti’s population through state-wide technology upgrade and digital skills acquisition.
- To empower Ekiti State Youth with advanced technology and soft skills to be able to access local and global entry-level jobs in the technology industry.
- To contribute towards increasing the technology talent pipeline for the Ekiti State technology ecosystem
- To empower Ekiti State Youth with advanced technology and soft skills.
- To reduce youth unemployment in Ekiti State by improving technology competency and creating job-placement opportunities for program beneficiaries.
How to Apply
Go to Ekiti State Government on forms.office.com to apply
Only applicants with an active Microsoft outlook email account will be considered for this Cohort. If you do not have a Microsoft account. Kindly open an outlook email for easily access into the Teams platform for lectures.
Go to account.microsoft.com. select Sign in. and then choose Create one. Do not click on “use a phone number or get a new email address”.
|⭐ Apply Next: LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.