|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Job Vacancies at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 09, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
SNL is seeking a seasoned Graphic Designer with experience in a Marketing and Communcation Agency working on Layout design, creating digital and print marketing materials, UI/UX design and more.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
- Develop layouts and elements that are in line with the latest designs that will lead to an easier user experience
- Possess a high level of Illustrator skills by editing photos and layering objects/elements
- Ensure that all visual pieces meet established brand guidelines and effectively communicate message
- Interact with multiple departments including development and translate high-level requirements to implement design improvements that are attractive and intuitive
- Work with creative team: Video and photography to provide images
- Oversee all creative assets, checking for accuracy and branding before pieces are finalized and released
- Follow project timelines, milestones and workflows to stay on task with design team projects
- Creatively participate and present in new team design concepts defending ideas to key decision-makers
Qualifications for the Role:
- At least 7 years of recent experience in Graphic and Layout Design
- Strong portfolio that showcases traditional design, packaging design and digital assets such as web banners, landing pages, email templates and social graphics
- Expert in Illustrator and In-design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate level in Photoshop
- Understanding of responsive web layouts
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong attention and passion to details such as color schemes, typography and layout designs
- Confidence in ability to create and curate brand book including standards and style guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative environment
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree or related degree/course work in Graphic Design or related field of study
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, others.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.