|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 03, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applicants with the passion to advance their academic career are hereby encouraged to send in their application to access the fully funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Fund scholarships are highly competitive and targeted at graduate students with great leadership and academic standing. The scholarship covers course fees, and make available a generous grant for living costs. This funding helps lessen the financial barriers that may hinder best students globally from coming to study at Oxford.
|SEE ALSO: International Scholarships at Durham University|
To be eligible for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Must apply to study any of the eligible Masters or DPhil courses at Oxford University
- Applicant must be offered admission in Oxford University to study a full-time postgraduate course
- Applicant must possess the ability to start and complete a masters or DPhil course at Oxford University.
- Students the world over are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship
- Scholarship covers course fees in full
- Annual grant up to £15,609
|SEE ALSO: Study In UK: 2022 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship For International Students|
How to Apply
To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford, Applicants must:
- Be applying for a masters or DPhil study at Oxford University will be considered automatically for a Clarendon Scholarship. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course.
- Submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships except the ones required for admission into Oxford University.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Malaysia|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.