Applications are invited from progressive African youths who want to change the world to be part of the Global Citizen Fellowship program for the 2022/23 cohort which aims at unearthing the remarkable potential of young people in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya.
The fellowship is a paid, year-long fellowship designed to equip fellows with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not only during their time with Global Citizen, but also in any future endeavors.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: The Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research for Young Researchers 2022
To be eligible for the Global Citizen Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Must be a South African, Nigeria or Kenyan citizen.
- Must be aged between 21 and 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Be willing and able to commit fully to the fellowship throughout the entire duration of the program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Global Citizen Fellowship 2022/23 are to send a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
|SEE ALSO: United Nations Academic Impact Millennium Fellowship 2022
If you prefer writing, you can send a 500- to 700- word essay answering the same questions.
Email your application to [email protected] and include a copy of your ID or passport. You can also send your application using WhatsApp by sending it to +27649363570.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.