|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 09, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a young professional or student eager to network and build your CV and gain a behind-the-scenes look at the operations of an international organization? If so, think about signing up for the 2023 GLF Volunteer Program to assist with GLF Events or support your favorite GLF Team!
GLF and YIL would like to specifically encourage women, Indigenous youth, rural youth and youth from other underrepresented groups to apply for this opportunity.
GLF is looking for young people (aged 18–35) who are:
- Passionate about environmental justice;
- Looking to gain experience in social media, project coordination, facilitation, digital marketing, and translation;
- Committed and flexible – we offer a range of roles, from one-off tasks to week-long projects;
- The GLF and YIL would like to specifically encourage women, Indigenous people, rural residents and candidates from other underrepresented groups to apply for this opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: ALX Africa 2023 Cohort 2 Free Software Engineering Course and Certification|
Benefits of GLF Volunteer Program
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international organization with partners like the UN, the World Bank and national governments, allowing you to network and build your CV, among other benefits.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Global Changemakers-ATKV African Youth Summit 2023 (Fully-funded)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.