|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 06, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently open for Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme targeted at young Africans and the Caribbean. The programme is open to all majors and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands on experience.
Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme is an interactive multi-day program for students in Africa and the Caribbean graduating in 2022 and 2023. This program is available to gain real-life perspective on the industry while making invaluable connections.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Chevron Sales Development Program For Students and Young Graduates|
What to Expect
The programme is open to all majors and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of engineering career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
To be eligible for Goldman Sachs Recruiting Programme, interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants from Africa & Caribbean Regions
- Applicants must be students graduating in 2022 and 2023
- Applicants must be ready to travel
- Applicants must be skillful
|SEE ALSO: WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals|
How to Apply
To be considered for Goldman Sachs Recruiting Programme, applicants are expected to apply online by registering through creating a username and password and enter your personal details.
Your username should be an E-mail address that is readily accessible to you since we will contact you via E-mail regarding your application.
|⭐ Apply Next: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.