|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 27, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
As a Hardware Engineering Intern, you will work on our core Consumer Hardware products. The teams you work with design, develop, and deploy next-generation consumer hardware while ensuring that this cutting-edge equipment is reliable. You’ll work closely with engineers to improve our hardware to meet Google’s standards of quality and reliability, and your work has the potential to impact many Google users. Depending on your background and experience, you will receive a project placement in ASIC Hardware/Software Engineering, Electrical Hardware Engineering, Hardware Test Engineering, or Silicon Engineering.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware System Integration, Signal and Power Integrity, RF System Validation, Bluetooth, Wireless Communications, Product Design, Test, Computer Architecture, Microarchitecture, Digital Design Verification, Digital Circuits, ASIC Physical Design, Electronic Design Automation, FPGAs, Embedded Systems, Compilers, Hardware/Software Co-design, Emulation, Memory Systems, Design methodology.
|SEE ALSO: Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students 2022|
- Currently attending a degree program in the US with plans to return to the degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience working on consumer hardware projects.
- Experience with wireless communication interfaces and sensors
- Experience with board layout (e.g., working with CAD/PCB design), Systems Integration, RF, Hardware Test, or Antenna.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
Benefits of Google Internship Program
Minimum full-time salary of $89,500 for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado
How to Apply
Go to Google on careers.google.com to apply
Applications will go live in late Fall 2022. Please set up an alert to get notified when the role goes live via google.com/students.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in the United States for the duration of the internship program.
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing a degree with an anticipated graduation date on or before June 2024, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
|SEE ALSO: GIFT Internship in South Korea 2022|
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- Please ensure you’ve listed your anticipated graduation date (in MM/YY) and any proficiency in statistical software and database languages on the resume, along with any technical experience or projects.
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
|⭐ Apply Next: Dufil Prima Foods 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.