|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 15, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships 2023/2024 available for foreign students to study at University of Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Islam Sultan Sharif Ali University [UNISSA], Brunei Institute of Technology [ITB] and Politeknik Brunei (PB)in Brunei.
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries.
- Applicants should be nominated by their Government.
- Applicants must be certified to be medically fit to undertake the scholarship and to study in Brunei Darussalam, by a qualified medical practitioner who is registered with any Government Authority(ies) prior to arrival in Brunei Darussalam. Any and all costs incurred in obtaining this certification are to be borne by the applicant.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes and must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programmes on the 31st July 2023.
- The award is NOT eligible to Brunei Darussalam Permanent Residents.
SEE ALSO: Study in Italy: Luiss University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Benefits of Government of Brunei Darussalam International Students Scholarships
The scholars are exempted from paying tuition fees and other appropriate compulsory fees as determined by the university for the duration of the programme.
One return economy class air-ticket for the most economically viable route to Brunei Darussalam will be determined by the Brunei Darussalam Government. No additional assistance will be provided towards other travel expenses.
Allowances payable will include:
- Monthly personal allowance of BND500.00
- Annual Book Allowance BND600.00
- Monthly food allowance of BND150.00
- Upon completion of the program, Baggage allowance to a maximum institution of BND250.00 to ASEAN region and BND500.00 to non ASEAN region.
- An accommodation at respective institution residential college is provided. If the scholar opts not to live in the provided accommodation, no additional allowance will be given in the lieu of board and transport.
- Outpatient medical and/or dental treatment is at any Brunei government hospitals, However an administrative charge is payable for each consultation with the government general practitioner or specialist.
- Should the scholar seek further medical or dental treatments at any private hospital or clinic, all expenses are to be borne by scholars themselves.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship award is normally tenable for the minimum period required to obtain the specific degree which is four years for a first degree with honours, one to two years for a master’s degree, three years for a doctoral degree at UBD, UNISSA and ITB, two and a half years for HND at ITB, three years for diploma of health sciences at UBD, all on a full time basis.
Documents Required for Application
?Documents to be uploaded in the application form (BDGS Application Form):
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications and other supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts).
- Certified English translations of supporting documents must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Certified true copies of Birth Certificate and Passport.
- References and recommendations from referees. (C1 and C2)
SEE ALSO: Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate African Students 2023
How to Apply
Go to Government of Brunei Darussalam on tinyurl.com to apply
?For queries related to courses/programmes offered, please browse the following links:
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
Universiti Teknologi Brunei
Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB)
- To apply, please fill in the online Application Form at the following link – BDGS Application Form.
- ?Applicants applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application through https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/
- For further queries please contact us at: queriesBDGS2023@mfa.gov.bn\
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.