|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs, Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
|SEE ALSO: FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP Digital) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022|
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with product or prototype that will help in developing the Nigerian economy.
- Individuals/group willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- SECTOR: All sectors (Education Technology (EdTech)
Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
Health Technology (HealthTech)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Government Technology (GovTech))
Aim and Benefits
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
|SEE ALSO: Pitch AgriHack Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups 2022 (US$45,000 Cash Prize)|
- Free offline/online interactive trainings
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
How to Apply
Go to Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) on accounts.google.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.