|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Literary/Art Contests for Writers & Poets (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 14, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Iman Collective, the magazine for Muslim literature is now accepting entries for their second issue which is going to explore Islam, Muslim identity, narratives or experiences.
According to their call for submission, they want works that put a lens on the lives of Muslims across the world. For their next issue, they will also curate a separate section of works relating to Ramadan aside the usual themeless submission. Please submit Ramadan-themed works if you would like to be featured in this section.
- Up to five poems, 3,000 words of prose (either CNF or short stories). Flash fictions and microfictions are allowed. Please submit up to two flash fictions or 3-5 pieces of microfiction.
- Attach all submissions to our Google form as a single word document in 12-point Garamond or Times New Roman.
- Prose (fiction and creative nonfiction) must be double spaced.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Multiple submissions are not allowed. Please submit once per issue and in only one genre.
- Include trigger or content warnings if needed.
- Please submit in English. Translations are not accepted at this time.
- If your work is accepted, please wait for one issue before submitting again.
- Response to submissions typically come within two months
How to Submit
- Your submission should explore Islam, Muslim identity, narratives or experiences.
- Please do read the about section and past issues to ensure your submission fits the theme.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.