|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Contests (others) at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 02, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Entries are invited from young people of 18–35 years for the USAID-funded Youth Excel program. Winners will be rewarded a service contract, iPad mini etc.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Design a logo for the USAID-funded Youth Excel program and win an iPad mini if your logo is selected. This competition aims to challenge youth and youth-led organizations to capture the identity, vision and purpose of Youth Excel project by designing a logo that represents its target group.
The goal is to generate a logo design for Youth Excel that can be used online (social media, websites, email etc.) and offline (collaterals, visibility items etc.) and other communications platforms.
Youth Excel is a five-year program funded by USAID and implemented by IREX and its “Our Knowledge, Leading Change” consortium. It is a global program that will empower young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The competition is open to all young people 18–35 years old.
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one entry.
- The first-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad mini.
- The second-and third-place winners will receive an iPad mini.
- Your logo design should reflect Youth Excel’s vision: Empowering young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi).
- The logo should be designed using colours (not grayscale or black and white).
- Submit the logo file as a PNG image.
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on your logo design.
How to Apply
- Review the contest’s creative brief and terms of reference
- Complete the application form
- Send your design and the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be required to submit your logo design, your contact details, and a written description of the logo’s features and meaning.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the official page for further information. See below for deadline, others.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.