|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an African student or a recent graduate interested in gaining mentorship on entrepreneurship? Then apply for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University Canada. The fellowship will focus on building entrepreneurial skills in the 21st Century.
The Fellowship will afford the participants the opportunity to build capacity while giving them confidence, resources, knowledge, network, and financial support to build a start-up with an impact. Young African graduates and students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and be trained on entrepreneurship.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following:
- Must be students or recent graduates with a willingness to learn, take risks, and commit themselves fully.
- Must be from an African country and must demonstrate commitment to developing entrepreneurial skills and applying same in solving pressing problems.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be available during the entire period of the fellowship.
- Must demonstrate commitment to the entrepreneurial process by completing the training and progressing on their ideas’ respective milestones.
- Best-in-class Training by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders
- Pitch coaching and mastery
- Certificate award
- Global visibility
- Mentorship by industry leaders
- Stipend of $500 CAD
- Opportunities to pitch for funding in Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre see funding competitions
|SEE ALSO: 2022 University of California Ezera Research Fellowship for African Students|
How to Apply
Applicants are to complete the online application for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University before the application deadline. Applicants are to endeavour to provide accurate information while completing the application form.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Commonwealth Professional Fellowships for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.