|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
The Research Institute is the cornerstone of applied research activities at KFUPM, solving critical scientific and technical problems as well as working on turning knowledge into practice. More details are available on the website of the Research Institute at the link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/ri/
Research Groups at KFUPM
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia, KFUPM has established 13 Research Groups in Science and Engineering areas.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Finland: University of Helsinki International Scholarship 2022/2023|
Distinguished local and international graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Monthly stipend
- Furnished Housing.
- Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Prepaid Airfare Ticket and Return Ticket
Documents Required for Application
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
|SEE ALSO: University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program 2022|
How to Apply
Go to King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) on www.kfupm.edu.sa to apply
- The online graduate admission application for the coming semester will be available according to the Online application Deadlines through the Online Application link
- After submission of a complete online application, mandatory documents need to be uploaded before the Deadlines through the Upload System using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application.
All interested and eligible, local and international candidates are invited to apply for Graduate Studies at KFUPM according to the deadlines in this link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/en/Application-Deadlines.aspx
For any questions or further clarifications, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: +966-3-860-2800, or check our website at http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Default.aspx or follow us on Facebook and Twitter via the links
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: WHO/TDR 2023 Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries (Fully-funded)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.