|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Africans, Innovators (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
At KPMG Private Enterprise we understand the impact that technology trailblazers like you are having on the world. Whether yours is a pure technology company or you’re tech-enabled, tech-led or tech-driven, we want to hear from you.
We’re inviting you to compete with technology entrepreneurs across Africa – and in 15 other countries in most major regions of the world. You’ll pitch your innovations and present your growth ambitions to a panel of industry experts.
Wherever you are in your business lifecycle – from early-stage growth to getting ready to accelerate your expansion – our aim is to help you achieve your ambition and take your business to the next level.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: 2022 Bloomberg Tax Insights Student Writing Competition|
Any technology entrepreneur that has operated for less than 5 years and is registered and based in Africa can apply. Applicants must have innovative, proven technologies, robust business models, the ability to demonstrate traction in their activities and the potential to scale up. All entrants entering the competition on behalf of the company must be residents in participating Africa and aged 18 years or over. KPMG employees and contractors are prohibited from entering the competition.
Selection & Criteria: Each pitching competition will be judged by a panel of industry and KPMG experts. All applications will be scored based on six, equally-weighted criteria. The criteria are:
- Disruption and innovation
- Market potential
- Customer adoption
- Market traction and marketing
- Long-term potential and
- Pitch quality.
The decisions of the panel will be final.
Aim and Benefits
From tech innovator to future tech titan – finalists will receive an unrivalled platform to profile your business:
- Exposure: pitch your innovations and present your growth ambitions. Winning companies will be featured in KPMG’s “Winners Report” and local media profiles. They will also receive global attention among key influencers at Web Summit 2021, Lisbon, in November.
- Recognition: profile your business throughout the competition, leveraging KPMG channels and local media.
- Networking: connect with like-minded peers, key industry experts and influencers both locally and globally.
- Go global: Winners will automatically progress to the Global Tech Innovator final, to be hosted at Web Summit 2022, Lisbon, in November.
|SEE ALSO: U.S. Chamber of Commerce 2022 Africa Digital Innovation Competition for African Entrepreneurs|
How to Apply
To apply, visit Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) on home.kpmg
|⭐ Apply Next: Dolors Alberola Poetry Prize 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.