|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for NYSC Members (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 11, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
LEAP Africa is now accepting applications from Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State for its 2021 Paid Internship Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for the LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme below.
Are you a Youth Corp member posted to serve in Lagos State Nigeria? Are you passionate about leadership and Youth development? Do you have demonstrable experience as a leader? Are you looking for a platform to channel your passion and be able to contribute your part to positive development in your community? Apply for the LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Program 2021.
LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. They provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation and social mobility for young Africans.
LEAP Africa is looking to hire interns for their Programmes, eLearning/Digital and Communications Units. LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program|
Eligibility for LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- Open to only Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State, Nigeria
- Programmes Intern – Candidate must possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Smart and well-articulated
- Strong project management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
- eLearning/Digital Intern Intern – Candidate must possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Communications Intern – Candidate must possess and demonstrate the following skills
- Very good writing skills OR IT and web design skills
- Social media marketing
|NOTICE: Help us get better by completing our Quality Survey form.|
How to Apply for LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: United Nations University Internship Programme for African Graduates 2022|
MASSIVE PROMO: We are offering you a 70% discount to learn The Complete WhatsApp Marketing Masterclass now. (Don't miss this!)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.