|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company partners with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to service its customers. We continue to grow our footprint with new data centers, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber buildouts, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6- week intensive experience designed to select and groom smart, vibrant, young and highly qualified graduates from any of the following Engineering disciplines:
- Electrical Electronics
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
|SEE ALSO: IpNX Nigeria Limited 2023 Pre-service & I.T Internship Program|
How to Determine Your Eligibility
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
|SEE ALSO: Microsoft Account Management Internship 2023|
- Graduate Aptitude Test: As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Panel Interviews: Once you are successful at the graduate aptitude test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Provisional Offer: Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.