|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Essay Contests & Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) is now accepting entries from undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institution for its 2021 Essay Competition.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
MAN is 50 years old. To mark MAN’s golden jubilee, a number of activities have been identified and approved by MAN council. One of such activities is MAN Essay Writing Competition with the topic “Promoting Industrialization in Nigeria” scheduled to take place from May 15, 2021 to June 15, 2021.
Rules and Guidelines
1. Validation of Candidates identity:
- The competition is designed for current registered undergraduate students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions of any course of study.
- The Candidates submit evidence of identification such as ID Cards/ Evidence of registration in the current session/semester and an Attestation Letter from the HOD certifying the current status of the participating students
- The candidates must have spent four semesters in their current tertiary institutions.
|SEE ALSO: NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021|
2. Procedures for the Written Submissions
- The Essay Competition consists of written submissions that are to be submitted through dedicated email addresses and delivered within the given timeline.
- Only one entry per candidate may be submitted.
- The written submissions have to be sent and delivered latest by 30th June 2021
- All submission will be subjected to a plagiarism test and only original essays with notmorethan25%levelofsimilarityindexwill be considered for the competition.
- Any serious violation of plagiarism at any stage of the competition will result in outright disqualification of the essay.
3. Length of Essay:
- The essay shall be no longer than 5000 words, footnotes included.
- There is no down limit, although papers shorter than 2500 words are not encouraged
|SEE ALSO: Immerse Cambridge & Oxford Summer School Essay Competition|
4. Format Requirement.
- Typed on an A4 size electronic page;
- Font size and type should be 12 points and Times New Roman;
- 1.5 interlinear space; and
- Margins of 2.54 cm on the top, bottom and both sides
5. Cover of the written submissions
- The title of the Essay should be at the top center of the cover page of the written submission. The Essay should include the name of the Candidate, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the Department/Faculty/University with the address
- The identity of the candidate must not appear on any other paper of the submission to ensure confidentiality
- List of References and List of Abbreviations should also be submitted along with the written submissions. The List of References shall include all cited texts throughout the Written Submission
- Candidates may use any recognized style of referencing system and this must be consistently used throughout the written submission.
|SEE ALSO: The Preservation Foundation Essay Contest 2021|
- Copyright in all contributions accepted will belong to the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria
- The candidates will be made to sign a copyright transfer agreement when submitting the essay
7. Final Note
- Essays incompatible with the above rules and conditions will not be considered. Participation in the competition implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Francis Ibhawoh Foundation's Essay Competition For Undergraduates 2023|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.