|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 19, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Mastercard Foundation in partnership with McGill Univ-ersity, Canada is welcoming applications from African students for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program offers it beneficiaries the change to pursue a fully-funded Masters program at the partnered university and upon return to home countries are also offered internships to enhance their skills.
A central goal of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is to create a globally educated and highly qualified group of future leaders, who, upon graduation, can return to Africa to help foster the region’s development.
|SEE ALSO: Fully-funded Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 at Peking University, China|
There are no specific eligibility criteria for this program, but applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill should note;
- Scholarships are for scholars from the sub-Saharan Africa
- Prospective applicants can find the full list of MCF eligible programs here.
- Applicants should have completed their first degree progam prior to applying to Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill
- Selection will be by nomination based on departmental admission proceedings.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Components:
The scholarship, aside from covering full sponsorship, comprises of the following components
- Leadership Development
- Peer Mentorship
- Faculty Mentorship and
How to Apply
Candidates applying for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill must first apply for a course at McGill University to pursue a Masters (Non-thesis) program. Nominations and selections are there after made from candidates department applied to study.
- Select Eligible Course of Study
- Verify that they are eligible to apply.
- If the minimum requirements are met, the applicant may request nomination from the department via email.
|SEE ALSO: Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships for Foreign Students|
This request should have the following information enclosed:
- University Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Short Personal Statement (max. 350 words).
If an applicant has been nominated, they will be prompted to create an account on the uApply portal and share the username with the nominating department.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.