|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the Entrance Scholarships 2022 at McGill University, Canada for international students wishing to enroll in a full-time study program.
The scholarships in Canada include the One-Year Entrance Scholarships and the Major Entrance Scholarships aimed at supporting new entrants to McGill University.
To be considered for the Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduates 2022 at McGill University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a first-time university student entering a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission to McGill University for an undergraduate program.
- Meet the English language requirements.
|SEE ALSO: University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards, Canada|
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the McGill University Entrance Scholarships are to note that no separate application is required for the One-Year Entrance Scholarships. However, the Major Entrance Scholarships applicants are to submit a separate application soon after submitting their application for admission.
To apply for the Major Entrance Scholarships, you are to note:
- After you submit your application for admission to McGill, you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
This email will provide you with your:
- McGill ID number
- PIN used to log on to Minerva
- Log on to Minerva and go to: Applicant > Apply for Major Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship. Here is a sample preview of the application form (PDF).
- You will be prompted to provide specific information which may include some or all of the following:
- A factual list of your school activities and community/volunteer involvement for the last three academic years (including athletic/artistic and other activities)
- A general essay either on a contemporary or historical figure that influenced/inspired you, or on a memorable event/experience which provided you with a new outlook on life
- A one-page letter of reference that you have written – for yourself – in the third person
- Your referees or school administrator must email your reference letters (and statements of rank, only if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org (and quote your McGill ID number). These documents must be:
- typed on official letterhead stationery
- duly signed and converted to PDF
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.