|🕡 Deadline: May 21, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: International Students, etc|
|🌐 Host: Mpower Finance|
|👤 For: Graduates, Undergraduates|
|📋 Category: Grants|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
Mpower Financing is calling all International and DACA students to apply for their student loan with no cosigners or collateral, and available to students from 190+ countries of the world.
Can’t find funding for your studies in the USA or Canada? We’re here to help. We created the only fixed-rate student loan for international students that is secured by your future earnings potential, not by cosigners or collateral.
Our loans don’t require a credit history either, and are available to students from 190+ countries, pursuing degrees in any field.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Canada: George Brown College International Scholarship|
About Mpower Financing International Student Loan
- Fixed interest rates with flexible loan amounts ($2,001 to $50,000 USD total) that can cover tuition, school supplies, and living expenses for future semesters or past due balances.
- Supports all majors and degrees. No requirement for a cosigner, collateral, or credit history.
- Enjoy interest-only payments while in school and during the 6-month post-graduation grace period.
- Earn up to 1.50% off your interest rate and build your U.S. credit history to bridge your way to future financing.
- Repay your loan online in any currency or location around the world, plus no prepayment penalties if you want to pay your loan off early.
Eligibility for Mpower Financing International Student Loan
You could be eligible if you are:
- An undergraduate or graduate student within 2 years of graduating or about to begin a 2 or 1-year program.
- An international student, DACA recipient, a U.S. citizen, refugee or asylum-seeker.
- Admitted to or attending one of our 350 approved schools in the United States or Canada.
|SEE ALSO: McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship to Study in Canada|
How to Apply for Mpower Financing International Student Loan
- Eligibility: Check to see if you and your school are eligible
- Online Appliction: Complete your online application in under 30 minutes.
- Conditional Offer: Receive a conditional offer decision immediately
- Update Documents: Upload your documents to the MPOWER dashboard, watch an intro video and complete a short assessment.
- Final Approval: Receive a final approval once we validate your uploaded documents. We will also provide a visa support letter if you need it.
- Disbursement: Relax while your school certifies your enrollment status. Once done, we disburse your funds directly to the school on their requested date.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Mpower Financing International Student Loan 2021|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» May 21, 2021: Apply: Mpower Financing International Student Loan 2021
» May 21, 2021: BeyGood Global Citizen Funded Fellowship Program 2021
» May 21, 2021: Study-In-USA: 2021 World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
» May 23, 2021: Call for Submission: Lion and Lilac Magazine new Issue
» May 26, 2021: 2021 UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education | $50,000 Prize
» May 27, 2021: Grow with Google Professional Certificate Scholarship for African Women 2021
» May 28, 2021: 2021 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Essay Competition
» May 29, 2021: Application For Admission into Nigerian Military School 2021/2022 Academic Session
» May 31, 2021: 2021 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Transform Fund | Over US $500 million
» May 31, 2021: 2021 Keystone Scholarship For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Students
1 2 3 4 5 6 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|