|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 12, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Our interns will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Our health, safety & environment policies are focused on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Digital Technology: Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. This could be in any of the following:
- Business process Digitization and Automation
- Digital Technology Project Management,
- Software Application Development,
- IT operations and IT infrastructure,
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management.
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence,
Training will be for a duration of 12 months and successful candidates will be placed in permanent roles with in the company.
- HND/BSC in any of the following:
- Petroleum or Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical & Civil Engineering.
- Process control
- Technical Maintenance
- Civil Law
- Computer Science and related disciplines
- All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Working With Us
- MRS is a fantastic place to build a career. We are made up of dedicated, dynamic, experienced and diverse groups of people, which allow us to operate on a global scale. We place a lot of emphasis in the training and development of our people, constantly ensuring that we operate with the highest standards of internationally accepted best practice.
- MRS is a non-discriminatory, equal employer, providing gender equal opportunities and remuneration that is competitive within the industry. Therefore Female applicants are highly recommended to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of your email.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the official page for further information. See below for deadline, others.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates 2023 (Fully-funded)|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.