|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 19, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Nigerian Breweries (NB) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates to enroll for its 2022 Graduate Management Development programme. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo: 12-month fully residential training programme. Formal training and experiential attachment.
The programme is targeted at interested Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.
What to Expect
- Application stage
- Speed test
- Aptitude test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning)
- Assessment centre
- Medical assessment
- Background and criminal checks
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Training Program:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline.
- Have a minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subject
- Have completed NYSC, not earlier than January 2018
- Have a maximum of two years’ work experience
- Be digitally agile
- Be open to geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology.
- A Master’s degree is a related discipline is an added advantage
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in related disciplines which include but are not limited to: Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Banking and Finance, Finance Management, Accounting, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Management and Investment Banking
- A Master’s degree in any Management discipline is an added advantage
|SEE ALSO: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2022|
The Nigerian Breweries offers a competitive remuneration packages which include:
- Performance driven increments and bonuses,
- Robust medical capitation,
- Life insurance,
- Onsite daycare,
- Free monthly supply of company products,
- Free daily lunch and happy hour in their in-house Bar.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online before the closing date. Interested applicants should visit the Nigerian Breweries graduate trainee application portal (link below) and select the job stream they would like to apply to.
|⭐ Apply Next: Eskom Internship Programme For African Students And Graduates 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.