|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has its mandate to develop and regulate Information Technology in Nigeria.
Developing and regulating IT will support transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need for digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)|
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
The sponsorship for the Master’s programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
|SEE ALSO: Solve Education! Learning Program 2021 | Free Data and Scholarships|
Kindly note that:
- A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: Prospect Burma Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023|
|ATTENTION: Digital marketing is the new oil. By just using the internet you can earn extra income to settle your urgent problems. Watch video below and CLICK HERE to start FREE training.|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.