|👤 For (Open to): Graduates, Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Masters Programs|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Masters Programs|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has its mandate to develop and regulate Information Technology in Nigeria.
Developing and regulating IT will support transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need for digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)|
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
The sponsorship for the Master’s programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
|SEE ALSO: Solve Education! Learning Program 2021 | Free Data and Scholarships|
Kindly note that:
- A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD-EPOS MSc WASTE Scholarship in Germany 2022/2023 for Developing Countries|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|