|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Grants & Fundings at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) seeks grant applications from qualified individuals and organizations for the 2023/24 youth leaders’ development funds. The grant aims to strengthen, support, and promote youth ecosystem building in the country. The grants will be awarded to individuals and organizations working in line with the thematic areas of interest.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) is a five-year collaborative program of LEAP Africa, MacArthur Foundation, and Ford Foundation that seeks to strengthen youth leadership in Nigeria through outcomes-driven policy engagements and inclusive resourcing that help youth shape the future long-term development plans of the country. The NYFF is anchored on three core components which include:
- An Imaginative Futures Working Group at the national and regional levels to mainstream youth ideas within the long-term planning process
- Youth Leadership Program: This pillar seeks to build the capacity of young leaders and youth lead organizations while also providing grants for young people/organizations working on the identified thematic areas.
- Online and Media engagement: The fund seeks to strengthen the voices of young Nigerians through policy advocacy, debates, online campaign, and so on toward the realization of #theNigeriaWeWant.
|SEE ALSO: UNDP SCALA Private Sector Engagement Facility Programme 2023|
- The Applicant must be a Young activist (aged 15- 35 years) with a proven track record, working on a Youth development project capable of social change across any of the thematic areas.
- The Applicant must demonstrate a good understanding and experience in strategic planning, project management, and implementation.
- The Applicant must demonstrate experience and knowledge of community or team building following principles of honesty and integrity.
- The Applicant must have genuine means of identification or attached to an institution.
- The Applicant must provide 3 reputable referees.
- Applicant must be registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria or any authorized state/local level commission. The evidence of registration must be provided. Otherwise, unregistered organizations can form a cluster and apply through a registered organization.
- Applicant must have a physical address, a corporate account with good financial standing, and records
- Applicants must be open to partnering with the other Youths and the NYFF community when implementing the project.
- Applicants must have good antecedents and proper track records.
- Catalyst grant applicants must be civic hubs into Youth-driven activities within the region where the organization is based.
- Catalyst grant applicants must have partnership capacities in all the states of their geopolitical region.
- Catalyst grant applicants must have the capacity to support other organizations in the areas of capacity building and institutional strengthening.
Aim and Benefits of NYFF Young Leaders Development Funds
|S/N||Grant Category||Maximum Amount ($)||Number of Target Beneficiaries||Target Beneficiary Description|
|1||Small||1,000||60 Individual||Young activists with youth development and transformational initiatives.|
|2||Development||10,000||64 Organizations||Grassroots and Community-based Organizations that are Youth-led and Youth Focused.|
|3||Catalyst||50,000||6 Youth hubs||Youth-led and Youth-focused civic and innovation hubs across each region of Nigeria.|
|SEE ALSO: USAID Youth Well-Being Prize Competition 2023 (Up To $50,000)|
How to Apply
Go to Nigeria Youth Future Fund(NYFF) on leapafrica.smapply.io to apply
- Filling of Pre-application questions
- Proposal Submission: Applicants should submit a concept note/proposal, not more than 3000 words, following the stated guidelines and proposal template
- Section A: This consists of the Individual/organization background, challenges identified, initiatives to be implemented, and scope of work
- Section B: This section consists of the Monitoring and Evaluation framework showing the expected inputs, outputs, and outcomes of the project
- Sections C: This section consists of the project work plan, showing the activities to be performed, the timeline, and the budget for each line item.
- Submission of Organization/individual identification document:
- Small/Individual Grant: NIN certificate or equivalent.
- Organization Grant (Development & Catalyst Grant): CAC registration, Organizational document, and other documents such as certificate of recognition by previous funders, SCUML, etc., in a single PDF.
- Filling of the Referees’ information: Name, Organization & Portfolio, Phone Number & Email address
|⭐ Apply Next: NYFF Young Leaders Development Funds 2023|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.