Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship scheme for early career professionals who seek unique opportunity to work directly for the government to develop their skills and contribute to the ability of their country to deliver their mandates.
ODI fellows gain invaluable personal development skills as well as technical skills as they work with colleagues to fill skills gaps during the fellowship. This experience is a unique opportunity for economists and statisticians and others.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 MATSUMAE International Foundation Research Fellowship Program
To be eligible for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained a postgraduate degree in economics, statistics or related fields.
- Applicants should have a sound grasp of economic and statistical theory and the ability to apply that knowledge to real world problems.
- Possess the ability to analyze data and information and to solve problems.
- Must be resilient having the ability to solve problems needed to drive change and work independently.
- Should possess interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and be proactive as well as have the ability to prioritise and delegate work.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to a two-year period in any of the participating countries.
- Salary for the duration of the fellowship.
- Office accommodation.
- Leave entitlement, expense allowances and medical insurance.
- Monthly supplement and housing allowance.
- End-of-fellowship bonus
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 IEG Fellowships Program for Doctoral Study in Germany
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022 are to apply online and ensure that they complete the applications correctly according to the instructions available.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.