|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is offering doctoral researchers the opportunity to carry out their doctoral studies and research in Social Sciences and Humanities for the 2022/2023 academic sessions at any Canadian University of choice.
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship is looking for candidates with great abilities to carry out ground-breaking researches that will help solve real life challenges. The scholarship will help shape the scholars into great leaders who are cognizant of the impact of their research and are able to integrate same into everyday life.
|SEE ALSO: University of Oslo Full Scholarship Awards, 2021/2022|
The scholarship offering will last for three years and will support the researcher’s doctoral studies by providing stipend, research and travel allowance. The Trudeau Foundation scholarship will provide the scholar the opportunity to receive a mandatory leadership training from the Foundation’s mentors, who are leaders in the public, private and non-profit sectors in their first year of studies. The second year will see scholars work with mentors and fellows to collaboratively plan and participate in a public conference with a flexible pattern to be led by the Scholars. In the third year of the program, scholars will be involved in information dissemination and continuously work with Mentors and Fellows to share the lessons learnt over their term with the Foundation.
To be eligible for the scholarship award, the following are the requirements:
- You must be already accepted into or in year one or two of a full-time doctoral program, and expected to complete your doctoral studies in 2025 or later.
- Your field of study is broadly related to the humanities or human sciences of direct relevance to the future of Canada.
- Your doctoral work must relate to at least one of the Foundation’s Four Themes: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada and the World, People and their Natural Environment.
- Be a Canadian citizen studying at a Canadian or foreign institution, or a non-Canadian (permanent resident of Canada or foreign national) enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution.
|SEE ALSO: Robert Lethbridge International Scholarship Awards in Modern Language|
- Membership in a vibrant community of Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows, all of whom are leaders in their respective disciplines and sectors
- Leadership training from our Mentors and Fellows, including unique experiential learning opportunities that enrich and complement their academic experience
- Opportunities to acquire greater proficiency in Canada’s official languages (French and English) as well as Indigenous languages
- Lifelong membership in the Foundation’s alumni network.
- Up to $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses to focus on their doctoral studies and the Foundation’s leadership program
- Up to $20,000 per year for three years, for the learning of languages (see below), for travel and accommodations for the Foundation’s leadership program and for research, networking, and travel related to their doctoral research
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship for Doctoral Studies are to register for an account and fill out the application form. Applicants will be required to upload their transcripts and also get recommendations from their referees.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in China: Hohai University Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.