|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are open for NAWA Polish Government Scholarships 2022. Earn a Master’s Degree Program from Poland University. If you are looking for High-Quality Education in Europe, you should look a Study in Poland. Poland is a great country having the Best qualified Education. Foreign students are most welcome in Polish Universities to get admission in Master Degree. Applicants from Across the globe are eligible.
The scholarship is being Funded Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. Poland Scholarship 2022 is for Developing Nation Students. You have a variety of Courses to study in Polish Universities. Nawa Poland Scholarship Program will be conducted in English or can be in the Polish Language at the Universities Supervised by the Minister of Education and Science.
|SEE ALSO: University of Hohenheim Fully Funded DAAD-EPOS Scholarships 2022|
- Are citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Do not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship
- Are planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2022/23
- Have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies.
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
The benefits of the Poland Government Scholarship 2022/2023 are given below:
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. All the Details, Required Documents and the Application Process are Available on the Website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Poland Scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: Utrecht University 2023 Excellence Scholarship for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.