|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Division of Social and Economic Sciences (SES) at the National Science Foundation supports annual three-week summer institutes on Empirical Implications of Theoretical Model that seek to train a new generation of scholars who can better link positive theory and empirical work. The Summer Institute is a highly collegial training program for advanced graduate students and junior faculty led by political scientists from across the discipline who employ EITM approaches in their research. It combines lectures on various facets of EITM approaches, lab instruction sessions, research seminars by leading scholars, and rich feedback for participants on their own ongoing research from lead faculty, a specific faculty mentor paired with each participant, and other Institute participants. The Institute also offers extensive opportunities for professional networking in small group dinners with faculty, visiting lecturers, and other participants.
SEE ALSO: University of Dundee 2023 Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship for Postgraduates
- You must be currently enrolled in a graduate program in Political Science or a related field.
- In addition, applicants should have well-defined research interests and preferably at least a completed dissertation prospectus.
Benefits of Princeton University EITM Summer Institute Program
The primary benefits of EITM for student participants are:
- Instruction by leading scholars in the discipline on cutting edge methods
- Deeper understanding of philosophical and epistemological considerations in theory building and evaluation
- Support and feedback on students’ own research by EITM faculty and participants
- Dormitory lodging, meals and domestic travel expenses will be provided for participants through a grant from the National Science Foundation.
- A network of EITM students, alumni, and faculty that will provide constructive engagement long after the institute concludes
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 MTN Media Innovation Programme for Media Practitioners|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.