|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Postgraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications has been open now for Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022. The Full Free Scholarship will be taken at the Asian Institute of Technology University. This University is Offering a Diverse Range of Academic Fields for Master’s & Doctoral Degree which Consists of Science, Engineering, Energy, Molecular, Bio, Information technology Etc. The University ranked #1 in Thailand and #14 in Asia. No Application Fee is needed to apply for Thai Government Scholarships.
AIT Scholarship in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to pursue Master & Ph.D. Degree. Thai Scholarship will cover All the expenses. Applicants from All over the world can apply. This is for qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications. You will gain a chance to collaborate with the research industry free of cost. The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries to study and Conduct Research Work Together.
|SEE ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 at Harbin Institute of Technology|
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an outstanding education record in a previous degree
- CGPA of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree should be greater than or equal to 3.5
- Applicants from Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and Other Asian countries are eligible for this scholarship.
Available Fields For Masters and PhD Studies
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Environment, Resources
- School of Management
Asian Institute Scholarship in Thailand will provide the following benefits to students.
- No University Fees
- Free Monthly Stipend
- Travel Expenses for presenting at conferences
- Sports Facilities & Student Activities.
- You will gain Opportunities for collaborating with research institutes.
- Free Accommodation
|SEE ALSO: Ghent University Special Research Fund – Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022|
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.