|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 28, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications for grants of up to £5,000 (GBP) are welcomed from early career researchers and global health professionals based anywhere in the world, who have not had research funding of £5,000 (GBP) or more in their own name before.
The projects can be on any topic related to tropical medicine and global health, from across the research spectrum of lab, translation, implementation and policy, and should take up to one year.
- Anyone early in their research career with any nationality based anywhere in the world can apply.
- Only RSTMH members can receive the funding, but anyone can apply.
- If successful, applicants who are not already members of RSTMH will have their membership funded by one of our partners, or RSTMH will deduct it from their award.
|SEE ALSO: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
Benefits of RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme
- The maximum RSTMH Early Career Grant award is £5,000 (including any taxes on relevant purchases) and for up to one year in duration.
- The overall aim of the Programme is to encourage and inspire the next generation of global health leaders, innovators and professionals by providing the opportunity for them to carry out projects which could improve tropical medicine or global health.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.