|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from candidates with good academic background to apply for a number of Sabanci Universitesi Graduate Scholarships available for International Students enrolling to commence their study in 2022-2023 academic session.
Scholarship evaluations for the candidates are made during the acceptance of their SU program. Graduate scholarship recipients are proposed by the Admission Jury based on students’ academic history, then evaluated by the related Graduate School Administrative Board.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Murdoch University Top-up Scholarship for International Students|
Students accepted to Sabanci Universitesi master or doctorate programs can be offered one of the scholarships:
- Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarship and Dormitory Scholarship
- Tubitak BIDEB Scholarship
- Project Scholarship
- Graduate School of Engineering and Natural Sciences Application Requirements for MS.c (Non-Thesis) Programs
- Graduate School of Engineering and Natural Sciences Application Requirements for MS.c (Thesis) Programs
- Graduate School of Engineering and Natural Sciences Application Requirements for Doctorate Programs
- Application Requirements for the Graduate School of Social Sciences Master’s Programs
- Application Requirements for the Graduate School of Social Sciences Doctorate (PhD) Programs
- University Enrollment for Graduate Programs
- Application Requirements For Sabancı Graduate Business School Non-Thesis Master’s Programs
- Application Requirements For Sabancı Graduate Business School Doctorate (PhD) Program
Continuation of the scholarship depends on the decision of Faculty according to GPA. Students accepted to SU master or doctorate programs can be offered one of the scholarships below for 2021-2022 Academic Year Spring Term (EMBA, MBA-P, MiF, MSBA-N, IT, ETM-NT, DA-NT, CYSEC-NT and BP are non-scholarship programs).
|SEE ALSO: Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022|
To be eligible for Sabanci Universitesi Graduate Scholarships 2020, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have offer to study a program at the University
- Applicants enrol for Masters or doctorate programs
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Admitted candidates are expected to have completed their undergraduate degrees by the time of registration for the graduate program.
How to Apply
Appplications for the Sabanci Universitesi Graduate Scholarships for International Students are done online.
Applications of international applicants studying abroad are valid only after the approval and recognition by the Turkish Higher Education Council on the last graduated higher education institution and the course of study. The necessary enquiry is made by the University.
Applications for graduate programs are evaluated by the Admission Jury in line with the specific requirements of the program. Admission is finalized by the approval of the related Graduate School Executive Board upon the recommendation of the Jury and announced to the applicant.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.