The SCA mentoring program (SCAMP) is specifically designed to pair experienced individuals excelling in their specific tech fields with girls/women who identify as beginners or intermediates in tech and in need of a guide and learning path while helping them grow in required ways in their career fields.
Tracks & Sub- Tracks Available:
Software Engineering : Web development (Front end / Back end), Software testing/Quality assurance, Cybersecurity
Product: Product Design
Data : Data science
|SEE ALSO: 2022/2023 University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women
Software Engineering : Web development (Front end / Back end), Mobile development, Cross platform development,
Product: Product Design , Product Management
Data : Data science
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Be an active member of the She Code Africa Community (sign up here: shecodeafrica.org)
- Have made some learning progress in their specified field
- Show proof of already made conscious learning efforts in their specified fields
- Possess a working Laptop
- Be willing to commit at least an hour a day to mentee activities
Benefits of She Code Africa Mentoring Program
- Get to work with dedicated mentors and a detailed learning curriculum for 3 months virtually on any of these tracks; Software Engineering , Product or Data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to She Code Africa on docs.google.com to apply
- Step 1: Indicate interest by confirming eligibility and applying
- Step 2: Scale the application process and get an acceptance / rejection mail
- Step 3: Upon being accepted, pairing list would be shared on the private channel for the program on our slack community (you would be added automatically to this )
- Step 4: Connect with your assigned mentor and team mates
- Step 5: Work with your assigned mentor’s approved learning path on your field for the next 3 months
- Step 6: Participate in monthly assessments of your mentor and the mentoring program
- Step 7: To complete the SCA mentoring program, you must carry out Item 1 and any of Item 2:
- – Publish/Push a related project worked on during your mentee program
– Publish a technical article / Public speaking on a technical talk
- Step 8: Best performing mentee gets awarded a choice course off our preferred learning platform and placed on Junior mentor roles in SCA.
|SEE ALSO: PEO International Peace Scholarship for International Women Students 2022
Before sending in your application, we have created technical assessments for each track which you NEED to submit alongside your application.
Kindly follow the link below to view and carry out your assessment for your track before coming back to complete and submit your application.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.