|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Post-Graduate Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2024, a partnership of A*STAR, NTU, NUS, SUTD, and SMU, is now open for applications. Offering PhD training in leading institutions, students benefit from Singapore’s role as the gateway to Asia Pacific’s booming economies.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Singapore stands tall as a bridge to the rapidly advancing economies of the Asia Pacific. Here’s your chance to be a part of this global gateway with the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for 2024.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a result of a groundbreaking partnership between several esteemed institutions:
- Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
|SEE ALSO: Study in Japan: JSPS RONPAKU PhD Scholarships 2023/2024 For African & Asian Students|
Together, they offer an unparalleled opportunity for aspirants to pursue their PhD in one of Singapore’s top universities.
Are you the right fit for SINGA? Here’s what you need:
- Being an international graduate with a burning passion for research and a track record of excellent academic achievements. Do note: SINGA primarily seeks students embarking on their first educational voyage in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and International students previously enrolled in or currently studying at Singapore tertiary institutions will not qualify.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Positive endorsements from academic referees.
Benefits of SINGA PhD Scholarship
Securing the SINGA award promises a comprehensive package:
- Complete coverage of tuition fees for up to 4 years of PhD studies.
- A monthly stipend of S$2,200, which receives a boost to S$2,700 post the clearance of the Qualifying Examination.
- A one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
- A welcoming settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
|SEE ALSO: University of Copenhagen 2024 PhD Scholarships (Fully-funded)|
How to Apply
Ready to embark on this journey? Here’s how:
- Delve into the Research Areas to pinpoint the projects aligning with your interests.
- Organise all requisite documents beforehand, ensuring every transcript is accompanied by its English translation.
- Finally, set your aspirations in motion by applying here.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 University of Stuttgart Scholarship Program for Developing Countries|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.