|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 27, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Through this program, established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support in order to take their businesses to a higher level.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022. The program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counseling.
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
|SEE ALSO: First Bank Single-Loan Digit Scheme for Female Entrepreneurs 2022|
- Training on business acumen, Sales, Marketing, and leadership development.
- Exclusive access to community events.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Access to business resources & Community.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 support.
How to Apply
Go to SME Growth Lab Africa on www.smegrowthlabafrica.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.