|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 05, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers presents FUZE. An opportunity to connect with you through Afro-centric music, art, dance, tech and innovation.
Presented by Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers, FUZE Festival is a fusion event that brings together various elements of urban culture – music, dance, fashion, tech, all within the same space through talent showcases, exhibitions, a marketplace, and lots more!
The FUZE Entertainment Talent Show “The Fuze” is an entertainment talent show that is open to musicians, dancers and people with generally unique talents who want an opportunity to showcase their talents and use this platform as a springboard to project their work to a larger audience. This segment (which includes music, dance, fashion, tech and innovation categories) will happen on our main stage during the festival and selected winners will gain sponsorship and seed funding for their various talents and business ideas.
|SEE ALSO: BBC 2023 International Radio Playwriting Competition|
The FUZE Marketplace will be designed to give a contemporary African marketplace vibe with a mix of stalls and installations adorned richly with African motifs. It will serve as both the space where Stanbic IBTC showcases its offerings and onboards new customers as well as an avenue for designers, artisans and vendors to display and sell their products. Key featured elements include art and culture, fashion, gaming or tech, food, books, and merchandise.
The entry criteria for the FUZE Talent Show is as follows:
- 18 to 35 years of age
- A valid ID
- Participants must be a Nigerian
Criteria for Fashion Designers
- Upload a 60 second video of yourself showing 3 sketches (illustrations) of outfits created by you along with the final outfits.
- To be clear, you are required to show 3 sketches (illustrations or designs), and the final products (the finished/completed outfits). Record yourself showing us the required sketches and outfits, in a one-minute video.
- You may choose to present pictures of the outfit or videos of the outfit modelled by yourself or another person
|SEE ALSO: Mozilla Foundation 2023 Responsible Computer Science Challenge for African Entrepreneurs|
Criteria for Tech Innovators
- Upload yourself giving a 60 second elevator pitch explaining your tech business and or product.
- You must have a minimum viable product (MVP) and Initial Market Traction.
- Business Ideas without existing products or clients or customers will not be considered.
How to Apply
Go to Stanbic IBTC Bank on events.stanbicibtc.com to apply
The FUZE festival will take place on 21, December, 2022 at Livespot Entertainment Centre, 4, Oba Elegushi Close, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
|⭐ Apply Next: Green Spaces in the City: Flash Fiction and Poetry Competition 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.