|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. Sterling Bank is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program (SMDP) 2022
|SEE ALSO: Federal Government of Nigeria Training Programme in Technical & Vocational Skills for Nigerian Youths 2023|
Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022
- The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
- In addition, the Sterling Management Development Program aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment Centre
- Management Interview
|SEE ALSO: Human Capital Partners (HCP) Graduate Trainee Programme 2022|
|⭐ Apply Next: ECOWAS Graduate Internship Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.