|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 12, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Bond University Leadership Scholarship is provided by Bond University to make your study or research effective there. This scholarship is Worldwide not specific for any country. No Application Fee. All nationality Holders are eligible for these Research Grant. Candidates having Any Academic degree are eligible to apply for Bachelors & Master degree Programs.
Bond University is a particular charitable University located in Robina, Gold Coast Queensland, Australia. In addition, the University was confirmed at the capability of Alan Bond who is the founder and this University is established in 1987.
This Scholarship is Partially Funded by Bond University for International candidates. It includes tuition fees and monthly expenditures as well. By this Scholarship, most of the candidates are able to explore foreign countries. Undergraduate and All candidates need to assure Bond’s English language experience demand. Candidates are able to do their practical work effectively because of advanced laboratories.
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
List of Available Study Courses
- Architecture and built environment.
- Actuarial Science.
- Business and Commerce.
- Hotel and Tourism.
- Health Sciences.
- International Relations and Humanities.
- Psychology and Counselling.
- Social Sciences.
Candidates from the following countries are able to apply for this Scholarship
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China,
- Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France,
- Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya,
- Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa,
- Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, The
- United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam,
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland.
- Candidates must have the Nationality of Above Countries so they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a previous degree.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from Bond University are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have IELTS results or an English language degree for Admission.
- Candidates who studying English at Bond University as a part of the pack-up present are still eligible to apply.
- Candidates should fulfill the admission requirements for the relevant universities.
- Candidates not holding any other scholarship are eligible.
|SEE ALSO: University of Ottawa Excellence Scholarship for African Students 2022/23|
- The Bond University Scholarship in Australia provides a $10,000 tuition disclaimer and a Scholarship in two divisions equal to $5,000 for the first two semesters of excellent study.
- Copies of all Academic Documents(Certificates, Degree).
- Research proposal for Ph.D. Candidates.
- Passport copy with the validity of one year at least.
- Guidance letters (at least 2) from earlier studies.
- Scholarship Application recommence.
How to Apply
To apply for this Scholarship Candidates have to fill the application form on the official website of the University. To apply online please visit the official link.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students at Swansea University|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.