|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Graduates, Nigerians, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 17, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you ready to create innovative solutions to address the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for Africa? Then SwitchCon Battlefield 2023 is the competition for you! SwitchCon Battlefield is an exciting competition for students that showcases their innovative ideas and entrepreneurial skills. It is a platform that encourages creativity and problem-solving among students.
Participants compete for a chance to win various prizes and funding opportunities to bring their ideas to life. The conference features the top 10 finalists who get the chance to pitch their ideas, making it an intense and engaging experience for both the participants and the audience.
|SEE ALSO: SRHIN Health Equity Champions Program for Nigerian Residents 2023|
- Applicants must either be a current student of a Nigerian tertiary institution or a serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a technology-focused business idea or solution that addresses one of the sustainable development goals.
- Applicants must have a viable and scalable business model.
- Applicants must be available to attend the SwitchCon conference in person.
Benefits of SwitchCon Battlefield Competition
- The winning team will receive ?2 million + business support and other prizes.
- The second and third runners-up will also receive ?500,000+ business support and ?200,000 + business support respectively.
- Access to mentorship throughout the development phase
- Opportunity to showcase the idea to top industry leaders and potential investors
- Exposure to a large audience of students, professionals, and potential customers
- Chance to network with other like-minded individuals and potential collaborators
- Opportunity to gain valuable feedback and insights from the judges and audience to refine the idea
- Stage One: Teams will be required to submit a proposal of their solution on our official website.
- Stage Two: The top 30 teams will be shortlisted and required to submit a 60 secs video and a pitch deck. All team members must appear in the video.
- Stage Three: The top 20 teams will be shortlisted and required to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) of their solution, which will be shared with our team at a stipulated time.
|SEE ALSO: NWAG 2023 Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students|
- The top 10 finalists will be selected based on the viability, potential impact, and scalability of their idea, as well as the overall quality of their pitch presentation.
How to Apply
Go to SwitchCon on docs.google.com to apply
Form a team of 4 students and join the competition for the ultimate tech Showdown, where you will get a chance to pitch your SDG solutions at the SwitchCon conference.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: GIST Catalyst Women in Climate Pitch Competition 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.