|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates, Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Sydani Fellowship Programme presents a unique opportunity for exceptional graduates from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to kick off their careers in management consulting or develop marketable skills for any work environment. It is designed to provide a stimulating experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance. As a fellow at Sydani, you will be assigned responsibility on specific components of a project where you will work with and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani fellowship programs are four months long. All fellows are guaranteed exposure to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
- Applicant must have graduated with a first-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university and completed the compulsory NYSC programme.
|SEE ALSO: African Digital Democracy Observatory(ADDO) Research Fellowship 2022|
Having the following will be an added advantage for your application;
- A post-graduate degree
- 2-3 years of working experience?
- An opportunity to make real impact solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought-process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend
|⭐ Apply Next: Minority Africa Fellowship for African Journalists and Storytellers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.