|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The TE Connectivity has established a 2-year scholarship programme to assist college students who will be sophomores for the 2023-2024 academic year and are majoring in Engineering (all disciplines), Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing.
The program provides a college scholarship paired with career development, including a required paid internship with TE Connectivity for two summers after the sophomore year of college. The program is administered by Scholarship America, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarships and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals.
|SEE ALSO: Ashinaga Undergraduate Scholarships for African Orphans 2023|
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Self-identify as Black or African American or multiracial.
- Be enrolling as college sophomores for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Be willing to accept a 2023 summer paid internship with TE Connectivity.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be majoring in Engineering (all disciplines), Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university (in the U.S.) and planning to continue full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year.
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award up to $22,500 per year in each of the next two years upon successful completion of the paid summer internships. Up to 14 awards will be granted.
- Award amounts will be determined based on the total cost of attendance as determined by the College Board (institution-specific in/out of state tuition, books/supplies, room/board, transportation, and other expenses) minus other granted awards at the time of scholarship acceptance prior to the fall semester.
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of:
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- A statement of educational and career goals and objectives
- An online recommendation
- An essay question.
|SEE ALSO: Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2023|
Documents Required for Application
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- A copy of the latest 1040 tax filing
How to Apply
One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than October 12, 2022 3:00 pm Central Time.
Please describe challenges you’ve faced and overcome as a student. How have they affected your academic performance and/or participation in school and community activities? What steps did you take to overcome these challenges? (max 1,000 characters)
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.
|⭐ Apply Next: Hague Academy Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.