|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Future Project Africa is now accepting application from young Africans with less than two years of work experience for its Internship Program. See the requirements and how to apply for the Future Africa Internship Program below.
The Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries.
The program also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders. Beyond the learning opportunities, as an intern, you will get to work with some of the industry’s best people and are exposed to real-life projects, challenges, and company initiatives. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the internship program will allow interns to develop interpersonal skills by networking with other interns.
The Future of work is about the focus on the individual rather than tasks and locations. The Future Africa Internship program will breed a new tribe of Africans who are intentionally equipped and guided through their passion: they will easily navigate the competitive global career terrain because they will have the unique opportunity of standing on the shoulder of industry giants.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program|
Eligibility for The Future Africa Internship Program
- Open to anyone with less than two years of work experience;
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest;
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team;
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program;
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Benefits of The Future Africa Internship Program
- This is a fully-funded internship program. There would be an e-certificate given at the end of the program.
|SEE ALSO: Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates|
How to Apply for The Future Africa Internship Program
All applicants must fill the application form and submit it by the application deadline of April 15, 2021.
|⭐ Apply Next: Discovery Health HR administrator Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.