|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 28, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
- Duties & Responsibilities: As assigned.
- Knowledge & Skills Required: Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelors
- Minimum years of work experience required: 0 years
|SEE ALSO: KPMG 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates|
Benefits of UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme
- GMAP aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation.
- The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
|⭐ Apply Next: Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.