|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Post-Graduate Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The University of California Irvine is inviting applications from suitably qualified undergraduate and masters students for UCI Distinguished Scholarships Category. UC Irvine offers to freshmen entering from high school and transfer students the opportunity for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
This scholarship is renewable for 3 years for freshmen and 1 year for transfer beyond their initial year of tenure as long as eligibility requirements continue to be met. The scholarship application open period for continuing students is open through the month of January for awarding in the upcoming academic year.
|SEE ALSO: University of Copenhagen 2024 PhD Scholarships (Fully-funded)|
To be eligible for UCI Distinguished Scholarships Category, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Undergraduate and Master degree students enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 units in each academic quarter) at UCI (Doctoral degree students should not complete this application, please check with your department or Graduate Division for scholarship/fellowship opportunities)
- Minimum 2.5 undergraduate admissions GPA or UCI cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), if eligible, in order to qualify for need-based scholarships. The FAFSA can be filed at www.studentaid.ed.gov. Students who are not eligible to file a FAFSA and qualify for the AB 540 fee exemption waiver must submit a California Dream Act application in order to qualify for need-based scholarships. The California Dream Act application can be filed at dream.csac.ca.gov.
- Eligible students are undergraduate students pursuing their first bachelor’s degree who are either U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or eligible non-citizens.
- International students may apply for UCI scholarships, however they cannot file a FAFSA or CA DREAM Act Application, so they do not qualify for need-based scholarships
|SEE ALSO: University of Montreal 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
How to Apply
The Distinguished Scholarship category does not require any scholarship application. Students are automatically considered for the scholarships in this category based on the UC application for admission.
No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process for these scholarships. To be considered for these three scholarships, you must apply for fall admission by November 30.
|⭐ Apply Next: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Fully-Funded Post-Graduate Scholarship Program 2023/2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.