|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Organizations (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications for the UNAOC/Turkish Airlines Sport for One Humanity Competition 2022 are now open. The Sport for One Humanity initiative is calling for applications of civil society organizations active in the field of sport for development and peace.
The main objective of the Sport for One Humanity initiative is to select and support innovative sports-based projects implemented by civil society organizations that promote a culture of peace, mutual understanding and cooperation among diverse communities and cultures around the world.
Selected applicants will benefit from a comprehensive capacity building program that entails face-to-face workshop(s), online training and mentoring by assigned experts to strengthen the effectiveness of their organizations based on their individual capacity and needs.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Anonymous Hope Fund 2022|
- Capacity building and mentoring: Selected applicants will be provided with a comprehensive capacity-development program aimed at strengthening their effectiveness in their work.
- Recognition and Visibility: Selected applicants will be invited to participate in a ceremony that will serve to increase their visibility, raise awareness about the initiative, and bring together influencers in sport, business and civil society.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Be registered as a not-for-profit organization (civil society organizations including non-governmental organizations, community- based organizations, foundations, associations, trusts, charities) with recognized legal status in the country where activities are implemented;
- Have been operational for a minimum period of one year on the date of application;
- Banage a project relevant for the sport for development and peace agenda;
- Be directly responsible for the implementation of the proposed activities.
Submitted projects must:
- Contribute to promoting intercultural dialogue, strengthening diversity and fostering inclusive societies through sport;
- Have sufficient funding and resources for successful implementation of all activities;
- Be committed to diversity, equity and inclusion objectives when engaging with target groups;
- Be led by a project coordinator, who is an employee of the applying organization from the start of the project.
The evaluation criteria include the assessment of:
Relevance (30 points)
- The project contributes to the objective of promoting intercultural dialogue, strengthening diversity and fostering inclusive societies through sport.
- The project contributes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs.)
- The project is based on relevant and adequate analysis of the challenges and needs of the target groups.
- The objectives of the project are clearly defined, realistic and address issues relevant to the target groups.
- The project has a clear diversity, equity and inclusion approach and ensures gender balance among project participants.
Quality (30 points)
- The applicant demonstrates its expertise and ability to organize, coordinate and implement the various aspects of the proposed activities.
- The activities using sport as a tool to create positive social change are appropriate, practical and consistent with the objectives and expected results.
- The project budget is accurate, consistent between project objectives, methodology, activities and feasible.
- The composition of the project team involves an appropriate mix of experiences and expertise, and the allocation of roles is appropriate for successful delivery of activities and results.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Hiring Career Contest 2022|
Impact (30 points)
- Sustainability of the proposed activities (the extent to which the activities will be carried out after the end of the project).
- Number and diversity of participants involved in and benefiting from the project’s activities.
- The quality of measures aimed at disseminating the outcomes of the project with the stakeholders and the wider public.
- The quality of the M&E tools and process is considered and clearly demonstrated.
Application (10 points)
- Application will be assessed for clarity, conciseness and persuasiveness. The application text must show effective communication of ideas and provides relevant examples, provide clear and concise responses to questions, include insightful arguments and engaging narrative.
Documents Required for Application
The following documents should be submitted:
- The application form, completed and certified by the organization
- A copy of the registration certificate of the organization
- Official document, signed by authorized representatives, demonstrating the annual income of the organization
copy of the statutes/by-laws of the organization
- An organizational chart, showing key decision makers in the organization
- A biography of the current Executive/Managing Director. (1 page maximum)
- The resume/CV of the project coordinator (2 pages maximum)
- A picture or scan of the project coordinator’s passport identification page
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: The Mysterious Case Writing Contest 2023|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.