|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Mid-Level Professionals Programme (MLPP) is a new recruitment initiative for talented and highly qualified mid-level professionals who wish to start and/or advance their careers as International Civil Servants at UNESCO.
- Must be a national of a UNESCO Member State. Qualified candidates from non- and under-represented Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MLPP selection process is based on the standard UNESCO recruitment process. Standard educational and work experience requirements for professional positions at P-3 and P-4 level apply.
- Candidates should demonstrate an excellent knowledge of at least one working language of the Secretariat (English or French). A good knowledge of the other working language is an asset, or in some cases, is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish could be required or would be an additional asset.
|SEE ALSO: MTN Media Innovation Programme for Media Practitioners 2022|
- Applications will be reviewed to determine if candidates meet the basic eligibility requirements (i.e., experience, education, language, etc.).
Assessments and Interviews
- Evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria established in the vacancy notice and may include pre-recorded video interviews, written tests and/or other assessments, and competency-based interviews with live panels.
- Only candidates selected for further evaluation/assessment will be contacted.
Notification of Appointment Decisions
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application.
- Unsuccessful interviewed candidates will receive feedback.
How to Apply
Visit UNESCO on careers.unesco.org to apply
Positions included in the MLPP are advertised for two months. Before applying, please check the requirements carefully to ensure that you are eligible and qualified.
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. No changes can be made to the application once submitted.
|⭐ Apply Next: Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program for Emerging Leaders|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.